Phil Layfayette is the BEST!!!!!

nick1295

Had a great time with Phil last week! Very entertaining! Made us feel very "safe"! Super knowledgeable... he knows everything about his beautiful island, Jamaica! Had time to do the tubing as well as Dunn's River Falls! (Phil found us a falls guide that was also great!) Had a very relaxing, educational and fun tour of the island and some local crafts. You can not book a tour that includes all of this through the cruiseline.... !!!! And Phil's price of $50 + tip is more than reasonable!!!! Either Dunn's River Falls OR Tubing is more than $50 alone through the ship!!! Anyway, in our opinion ... Phil is the best tour guide in Jamaica and simply can not be beat! My family (which included 2 boys ages 5 & 8) and friends absolutely loved him!!! If we ever go to Jamaica again... we will be spending the day with Phil again!

Thanks Phil!!!!

Denise Shafer & Family

P.S. If you have any questions you can email me at shafer812@sbcglobal.net

We also had time to eat lunch at Margaritaville and shop at the Island Village after our tour....

Thanks for that review. We have that tour booked will Phil on the 28th I believe. Looking so forward to it. He responded to my emails very quickly and professionally, too. It's the one part of the trip I'm not worried about in the least and really excited about. We have 3 girls and I have a feeling they're going to love it. I figure when we get to the falls we'll decide whether to climb or not. We definitely want to see them anyway.

Archived