Question on Supper Club on Last night of Cruise

mjl1960

I know on the night before the cruise gets back to port they cut off alcohol sales...does this mean that I won't be able to have a drink or wine at the steak house, too? I just got my confirmation that I have a reservation for 7 pm the night before we get back to port...when I booked it I thought it might be a nice way to cap off the cruise, but now I am wondering if I shouldn't change it to another night - otherwise I suppose we "could" drink ice tea if we had too...wouldn't kill us.

Have not heard of sale cut off. They will not serve all night but you should be fine. If a bar or resuarant is open they will serve booze ! A lot of the passengers on cruises we have been on don't stay up all night the last night because they have to get up early for debarkation.

I ate at Scarlett's the last night of my 7-day Valor cruise in March. I believe we had an 8:30 reservation and were there until 11 or so as we stayed for a bottle of champagne after. We then went on to the Piano Bar and finished off our evening. The booze was flowing freely until I went to bed around 2 or 3.

Thanks for the responses....don't know where I thought I got that from...but thought for some reason that they cut off alcohol sales the last night. Maybe it was just the mini bar in the room that they lock up ... don't take much to confuse me anymore.

I was hoping to get a bottle of bubbly for gf and I that last night, and make it special, glad to hear that I will be able to do that.

Archived