Can anybody help us plan a tour?

royandjenn

Hello. We just found out our cruise will be going to Martinique instead of St Lucia. We had a wonderful tour booked for St Lucia, and now have to cancel it. I figured that it would be easy to find a new tour in Martinique. I spent all evening looking for tour operators online, and was amazed that there is pretty much nothing!! We would like to try snorkelling there... or anything! Some sites I found are all in french, and now I regret never taking french in school! Our cruiseline does not have excursion here... so any kind of help would be greatly appreciated! We will have our 2 little girls with us, ages 9 and 11. Thank you!!!

Hi Dorimom... no we are on the jan 23 cruise. We had the jan 3 one originally booked, but couldn't get the flights we wanted. San Juan, we are just going to walk to el morro and san cristobol, as we have been here before... St Maarten we booked privatly the 3 island snorkel trip; Tortola we are either doing the baths excursion thru msc or booking the dolphin encounter privately, Antigua we would like to do stingray city and the pirate ship tour... , Cayo Levanto we would like to the whale watching thing. Martinique I wouldn't mind seeing St Pierre where the volcano erupted and killed 30000 people...

I did try looking at Martinique in the transatlantic voyage, and a list of excursions did come up, but no prices... My Travel agent told me to write down all the codes for the MSC tours, and she will book them for me asap. I think I would rather pay for them all before we go, so then it doesn't seem so bad when we get our credit card bills in the mail!

Have you decided what tours u r doing?

Archived