Restroom Facilities on Shore Excursions

DonfromNC

Like the four guys in the commercial (except without the Mustang) I sometimes have trouble riding on a bus for hours without a stop. South America worries me a little. We have scheduled the ferry trip to Magdalena Island, the long drive to the Punta Tombo penguin rookery as well as other shorter excursions.

Are their any facilities on the ferry? Any rest stops between the ship and Punta Tombo? What about restroom facilities in general?

Don

Like the four guys in the commercial (except without the Mustang) I sometimes have trouble riding on a bus for hours without a stop. South America worries me a little. We have scheduled the ferry trip to Magdalena Island, the long drive to the Punta Tombo penguin rookery as well as other shorter excursions.

Are their any facilities on the ferry? Any rest stops between the ship and Punta Tombo? What about restroom facilities in general?

Don

There is a restroom on the ferry I was on (although there are three or four ferries-most SHOULD have bathrooms)

And there is a bathroom in the lighthouse at the top of the hill.

Porta potties on quite a few of the longer routes, where there are not regular bathrooms-Puerto Madryn and Tierra del Fuego specifically.

Archived