Inexpensive Snorkeling - Nassau

mscreneet

Were a family of 4 on a serious budget and will be in Nassau for a day in Jan (carnival - Splendor)

Just wondering if it will be possible to snorkle without breaking the bank.

We already have our own equipment.

Hubby and I have snorkled several times in HI but not in Nassau

We have 2 kids (10 and 13) this will be there first time snorkeling

We DONT want to do the shark feeding. Just some easy snorkeling that the kids will enjoy and not be scared of.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We didn't have any plans when we arrived in Nassau, other than we like to snorkel/dive and thought we'd try to find some snorkeling.

As we pulled up to the dock, we could see a little blue canopy at a dock behind a hotel- next to a bar- maybe a senor frogs? Anyways, we walked past the straw market and went through the hotel lobby (sounds complicated- it's not). Snorkeling was cheap- I can't remember now how much, but certainly the cheapest thing we did in the Caribbean.

Also, when you get off the ship at the port there's a "welcome center" where you can stop and ask for different activities you're interested in. Try them.

Awesome!!

Thats exactly the kind of info I was looking for...LOL:)

We didn't have any plans when we arrived in Nassau, other than we like to snorkel/dive and thought we'd try to find some snorkeling.

As we pulled up to the dock, we could see a little blue canopy at a dock behind a hotel- next to a bar- maybe a senor frogs? Anyways, we walked past the straw market and went through the hotel lobby (sounds complicated- it's not). Snorkeling was cheap- I can't remember now how much, but certainly the cheapest thing we did in the Caribbean.

Also, when you get off the ship at the port there's a "welcome center" where you can stop and ask for different activities you're interested in. Try them.

Archived