How to check...

mcnabb3801

Or you can go to My Reservation, then on the left hand side hit Modify Booking and it will show under credits. Make sure not to modify anything though! And yes, it only works with IE.

That doesn't work for me. I booked with a TA.

I was told that you have to book directly with Carnival for that to work.

Bill

I just called Carnival and they said that because we booked with a TA that they can not give any details on our OBC and it will not be updated to view online. The only way we can know that the OBC has been granted is to contact our TA and we must have an email verifying the OBC onboard with us in case there is an "issue".

Seems odd that I can book with a TA, view my reservation on line and I can do my funpass and my docs online but I can't view full details of the final Carnival generated values - such as OBC from fuel supplements.

This is what I see when I go to Manage bookings...

manage_bookings.jpg

Manage Bookings 1x1.gif1x1.gif

Carnival’s My Reservation feature enables you to:

• Complete your Pre-Cruise Registration

• Book Shore Excursions

• Review important cruise information

If you need to modify your cruise booking, or to make a payment, please contact your travel agent, 1-888-CARNIVAL or your Personal Vacation Planner.

Is the "Fuel Supplement" the same as the fuel surcharge? I am still showing a charge for this on our statement.

Booked online through Carnival...how do I follow up with them on this?

Thanks.

Same here. I booked and paid for my cruise 10 months ago, and it is still showing $80 in fuel surcharge for the 2 of us.

I read somewhere that it could take three weeks for the OBC to show. My guess is that they are doing them in sailing date order. Ours doesn't show yet either. Obviously there's whole lot of refunds they need to be working on. As long as it's there by the time we sail, that's all I really care about.

That is very concerning....has anyone heard of this...??

We need an email from the TA confirming the OBC? Or an email from Carnival?

Stacey

I called Carnival. They said it will show up on your account. You don't need the email.

i talked with my ta yesterday. they stated they receive an email from carnival approving the obc. they said it may take up to 3 weeks to add. just in case i printed the article stating carnival is taking off fuel charges and i printed a copy off carnival website stating the same. hopefully will get an email from ta soon showing the obc

rikki

My TA received an email saying, "our booking will be receiving a refund of the fuel supplement."

That's all it said, and she told me that ....usually the procedure is to "go the the pursers desk once on board and tell them you want to activate your onboard credit from your fuel supplement.";)

Archived