short customized tour of st. lucia

boquer

Hello. We (my husband and I) will be in St. Lucia on the 17th of this month. We've heard wonderful things about Cosol and Serenity and Herod and Frank...but all of these tours seem to last for five to six hours. Does anyone know of a shorter tour which would include seeing the Pitons and a bit of the countryside? We are older people and are not really interested much in snorkeling or scary roads. Thanks.

I have 4 members of my group who are insisting on a short 3 hour tour. A lady at the Serenity Tours office did indicate the possibility of going to the volcano and back in four hours, but it is still a long drive. If you can find an alternative that will do the same without the long drive I'll be interested.

Perhaps either of you should consider doing the Serenity Rhythm Discovery Tour which is just about 4 hrs where you get to stop at a few places of interest then head down to the rum distillery where you get to sample most of the islands finest rums.

We did the ziplines and it was just about 4 hrs but we opted to include some beach time which made it an extra 4 hrs about 8hrs total.

Call the serenity office and have them personalize your day to suite you.

growl...what boat will you be on and if it's not the Serenade what time to you get in and want to leave? I'll research this. Six is a lot better than two. Thanks, Phyllis

Our Ventura itinerary has us in St Lucia on the 10th of March.

Archived