Question about aft Penthouse on Gem-Cynbar?

pandi77

Hello all,

While doing a thread search to find some pics of the cabin we booked I was excited to see a couple of cc members had actually stayed in the same room.

I'm hoping to get some pics of the room from them- (hey Cynbar?) or anyone else who has stayed in it (or a similar cabin) if they're out there.

Thanks!

Pandi, just looked at my webshots album and I don't have any cabin pics except for the towel animals. :p You might search webshots for some pics.

We love sailing in NCL's suites -- the extra space, the large closet, the larger bathroom with tub, the espresso machine, extra services, larger balcony. We'll be back aboard 1/4/09 in a Gem AE. :cool:

I'm here, I'm here!!! Let me give you the link to my webshots, not too many of the cabin but there are some nice ones of the view from the balcony:

http://community.webshots.com/user/cynbar101

It does look like some other cruisers have posted pictures, and I agree that they are a good representation. We loved our aft penthouse and would definitely book it again. There is a little vibration from the bowling alley 2 decks below, but it stopped before we turned in for the night so it wasn't a problem. If you have any specific questions, ask away!! You've picked a good time to go to the Med, cooler than the middle of summer and less crowds. Have a great time!

I really appreciate the info provided and we are very excited for our cruise now!

Does anyone have any input regarding the recent poor reviews by some members about the butler service? A few post have implied that the suites were understaffed and the butlers were denying things like Cagneys delivered to the suite.

We hope this isn't the case! We were very much looking forward to Cagneys on the balcony in the morning watching the wake from the back of the ship.....mmmm.

Archived