Advance purchase of Excursions

AndyPanda

Here is a way to check - even before your edocs have been issued.

Go to ncl.com

On the top is a link to shore excursions

When that page comes up - look below "Browse" and "already booked?" and click on the link it will prompt you to log in. Log in...

Your cruise should show on the screen with a box to click on that says "find excursions". Select that.

A page will come up. You will see al list of all of your ports. There will be two columns on the right - one will say "find excursions" and "view shore excursion details" - that's where any booked excursions will be listed.

Here is a way to check - even before your edocs have been issued.

Go to ncl.com

On the top is a link to shore excursions

When that page comes up - look below "Browse" and "already booked?" and click on the link it will prompt you to log in. Log in...

Your cruise should show on the screen with a box to click on that says "find excursions". Select that.

A page will come up. You will see al list of all of your ports. There will be two columns on the right - one will say "find excursions" and "view shore excursion details" - that's where any booked excursions will be listed.

Donna.. it's getting close. When you go to Antartica, please, for just one or two seconds, think of me and how much I wish I was there with you. What a special excursion that is going to be for you.

Andy... I was also going to say anytime we have booked excursions ahead of time, we always got an email confirmation too. But seems like you have got it all under control now.

AndyPanda - Glad to help. Where are you going? Which excursion? I hope you have fun.

Terry (and Doug) - I am NOT a ski bunny. But I have had fun buying all of the clothes/gear for the Antarctica excursion. And I understand there is like a 50/50 chance it won't even make. But I will be ready. My mom and other 2 friends aren't going on the day-trip. Just me. My mom says "does it count if I just wave?" LOL!!! (We are trying to make it to all 7 continents.) Of course, I will have a toast (something hot like coffee with Baileys and Brandy) to you (and Doug, of course) - especially since you were one of the ones who led me to "the aft"!!!!

I was also going to say anytime we have booked excursions ahead of time, we always got an email confirmation too. But seems like you have got it all under control now.

I didn't get any e-mail confirmation, but can see the bookings on the NCL website.

Archived