Help! Need advice about getting to the Hyatt Regency Miami

dbarry

I need some advice about getting to this hotel. I live in Daytona Beach and have decided to drive a rental car to miami. I'm very unfamiliar with the area and just found out that the hotel doesn't have a shuttle from the miami airport. When I usually rent a vehicle, I drop it off at the airport and shuttle to my hotel. I'm guessing that the Hyatt Regency isn't very close to the airport? Does anyone know which car rental companies are close to the hotel? I've been told that it is about a $20 cab ride. Does that sound correct?

Thanks!

Darlene

Budget has a rental car place in the Sheraton hotel downtown, which is only about 4 (?) blocks away from the Hyatt.

A $20.00 taxi ride is about right from the airport to the Hyatt downtown. If it is the Sheraton Bayside that has a Budget counter then it is over the bridge and across the street from the Hyatt.

dbarry We recently drove from Tampa to the Hyatt in Miami. The hotel is located right at the bottom of the exit ramp from I 95. We used the valet parking ($20 and you can take the car in and out as many times as you want). We had a thrifty car and the valet said if it was enterprise we could have left it right there because they were associated with them. We drove the car to the thrifty office in the morning near but not in the airport. It was right off exit ramp and they had a shuttle bus drive us to the pier, maybe about 10 minutes away. Worked out very well. Have a great trip.

Archived