Photos from our 11/30 sailing on the Solstice

pierces

Nice portfolio. What type of camera did you use?

Your camera angles were terrific! Thanks

the variety of furniture, nooks, artwork, rooms... on and on

is truly remarkable.

I cant see how anyone could get bored on this floating piece of art. Oh, where were all the people? it seemed rather sparse.

Cant wait!!

Nice portfolio. What type of camera did you use?

Your camera angles were terrific! Thanks

the variety of furniture, nooks, artwork, rooms... on and on

is truly remarkable.

I cant see how anyone could get bored on this floating piece of art. Oh, where were all the people? it seemed rather sparse.

Cant wait!!

I shot mainly with my Sony A700. A lot of the casual shooting was done with a Canon SD800 pocket camera and the Lensbaby is mounted on the good ol' Maxxum 7D.

I tend to shoot early when touring the ship and during the daytime, I wait patiently for folks to pass. Not much of a people photographer, I guess.

Bored = haven't taken a photo in a while! ;) your assumption is correct; the ship itself is nearly boredom-proof.

Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Dave

Here they are:

(Lots of ship photos in the sea-day galleries)

http://www.pbase.com/pierce324/solstice08

What a ship! It definitely raises the bar for the rest of the industry.

Enjoy!

Dave

Dave I hate we missed u, Kim, Ron and Peri in St Maarten. Mikie, George, Karen and I were on the Independence.

As always you took some awesome pics. :cool::D

For any Camera Enthusiasts...Camera Bugs...and Photographers...Dave is regularly found teaching and sharing his passion....no wait...one his passions over on the Photo Disussion Board. :)

If you want to learn more about photography and cameras and lenses and technique and great pictures...Dave is the Master Professor.

You will be hooked on learning from a patient mentor and one incredible teacher and ...I promise!:)

Dave I hate we missed u, Kim, Ron and Peri in St Maarten. Mikie, George, Karen and I were on the Independence.

As always you took some awesome pics. :cool::D

Man that sucks!

I will have to follow you folk's posting closer (or at least read your signatures more often)! I wish we would have known!

It won't happen again!

Glad you liked the photos, Ty.

Dave

For any Camera Enthusiasts...Camera Bugs...and Photographers...Dave is regularly found teaching and sharing his passion....no wait...one his passions over on the Photo Disussion Board. :)

If you want to learn more about photography and cameras and lenses and technique and great pictures...Dave is the Master Professor.

You will be hooked on learning from a patient mentor and one incredible teacher and ...I promise!:)

You speak, I blush! :o

Thanks for the kind words, even if the professor part is a bit of an exaggeration. ;)

Dave

Dave, I am so humbled by your beautiful photos......I almost feel silly giving my little review of our week. DH and I were onboard with you. I am glad you enjoyed your week, we sure did as well, Solstice really touched me!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures, as beautiful as they are, they don't do her justice, do they?

Deborah;)

Hi Dave,

You are so quick with posting your photos! It was so nice to meet you wandering around the ship taking photos so early in the morning on day 2. :D I hope to get my pictures available this weekend.

Your pictures are amazing! You have such a keen eye for taking unique and beautiful pictures.

Do you have a favorite picture?

Michael

Archived