Hyatt Regency Miami

patricia888

I am going to be at the Hyatt in May. My question, where is a nice place to eat dinner near the hotel and if you have stayed there is it a nice hotel?

patricia888:cool:

I have stayed there numerous times and it is a great business hotel. You need to remember it is a downtown hotel. As people have mentioned, there are some chain restaurants at Bayside Marketplace such as Bubba Gumps, Hard Rock Cafe and a Bongo's Cuban Cafe across the street behind the AA Arena. If you don't want to eat at a chain, there is a wonderful steakhouse around the corner and over the bridge. If you want to venture out, take a taxi to Ocean Drive on South Beach and check out the great restaurants along there. My favorite has been Lario's, which serves Cuban type cuisine. It is owned by Gloria Estefan.

If you want to venture a little further, take a taxi to Coconut Grove. There is a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant there as well as another chain called Cafe Tu Tu Tango.

Archived