Need recomendations, please!

petnumber1

You'll take a tender to the dock in Georgetown. Just get off the boat and there will be all kinds of great tour companies there offering island tours and Stingray city visits for, as of last December, 50-55 bucks a person. They'll take you to Hell to see Ivan. (He's cool, his wife is from West Virginia) They'll stop by the Turtle Farm. (Nice to see, but it isn't much folks) and then you'll board a big boat to take you to Stingray City to hang out with the hundred or so other folks who are out there at anytime.

What I'm trying to get at is don't book something fancy. We love Grand Cayman and have been there twice. For your first go at the island, keep it simple.

Wow, that helps a lot! You mean I don't have to book something before we leave? I've been running myself ragged, as we leave this weekend and I let the cruise creep up on me (very busy month) without doing much preparation. It's great to know that tour companies will be at the dock! Are most of these companies reputable? How can you tell who is reliable and who isn't?

Thanks again for the great info!

Archived