CD Chart 2008-09

trock

Does anyone have info past April 2009 ??

cd-schedule-october-2008-april-2009.jpg?w=1024&h=621

Sadly....April 2009 is as far in advance as John has published!!!

However, if you have a CD going to a ship in "say April 2009"...it is a pretty safe bet that they will be there 6 months.

If it is an ACTING CD or a substituting ACD filling in...of course the 6 month rule will not apply.

I might consider the same thing - he's pretty worthless as a CD imho and rude as well. :mad:

THANK YOU!

I thought it was just me.. this guy is a total jerk

his constant whining on the pa is what gets me....

I probably wont cancel.. we are going with two other couples...they would kill me.. LOL

THANK YOU!

I thought it was just me.. this guy is a total jerk

his constant whining on the pa is what gets me....

I probably wont cancel.. we are going with two other couples...they would kill me.. LOL

LOL - he did whine a lot on the PA. Never saw him doing anything official - but he was always at the Lido pool bar late at night with a drink in his hand. Twice when I walked by him I smiled and said hello and he literally rolled his eyes and turned his back. I wasn't looking to disrupt his personal time or strike up a conversation with him but the eye rolling I thought was pretty rude. Just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Good luck - maybe you'll be able to ignore him! Earplugs?:p

Anybody familiar with Ralph Valente? How is he?

he is wonderful. he is fun loving and he does interact with the guest. My boyfriend and I had him as CD on the Glory last year. He was great. We met up with him and a few other crew members in St. Martin at the belgium CHOCOLATE BOX on Old Street in Phillipsburg and he was so down to earth. I would love to cruise with him again.

I thought Malcom was great! He went above and beyond with my brother! He made him feel like everything was about him!

Although - I didn't get the Malcom in the Middle references until a few months later - had no idea there was a show titled that!

Dang it!!

One of the main reasons I chose my next cruise in Jan/Feb on the Imgaination was because I heard that "Karl with a K" was the CD. Oh well, after doing what research I could looks like Kevin Noonan is pretty popular. Plus, I will be on a cruise and that is all that matters to me!!!! Anyone have any input on Kevin (even better if you could compare him with Karl)?

I didn't know they published this list of CDs. I have looked all over for something like this list. Where can I find it, and when do they useually update it for the next set of months?

Looks like Karl is bouncing around alot so it may be hard to get a cruise that fits my budget and he is the CD. I wonder if they are assigned these ships or if seniority has anything to do with it (I work in the airline industry and I can't seem do anything without it being seniority based....not kidding...even who sits where on the couches in our break room is up to how much seniority you have!!!!!).

Dang it!!

One of the main reasons I chose my next cruise in Jan/Feb on the Imgaination was because I heard that "Karl with a K" was the CD. Oh well, after doing what research I could looks like Kevin Noonan is pretty popular. Plus, I will be on a cruise and that is all that matters to me!!!! Anyone have any input on Kevin (even better if you could compare him with Karl)?

I didn't know they published this list of CDs. I have looked all over for something like this list. Where can I find it, and when do they useually update it for the next set of months?

Looks like Karl is bouncing around alot so it may be hard to get a cruise that fits my budget and he is the CD. I wonder if they are assigned these ships or if seniority has anything to do with it (I work in the airline industry and I can't seem do anything without it being seniority based....not kidding...even who sits where on the couches in our break room is up to how much seniority you have!!!!!).

Some of the posters usually posts a list that they get their hands on! I found this on John Healds Blog..

Toni:)

Dang it!!

Karl with a K is a great CD!!! He was our CD on the Liberty in August. With that being our first cruise, maybe I'll always be spoiled by having him first and no one else will ever be as good. :rolleyes:

Karl with a K is a great CD!!! He was our CD on the Liberty in August. With that being our first cruise, maybe I'll always be spoiled by having him first and no one else will ever be as good. :rolleyes:

Karl is awesome if you can sail with him. Two cruises with him and we are spoiled, too. I wondered what the big deal with CDs was until we sailed with Karl - our first CD was just invisible and well, you've read my opinion of Malcolm now :p but Karl is great! Very personable, visible all over the ship - he even remembered us almost a year later when we sailed with him again which I find amazing with all the thousands of people he sails with each week. :D

OK, I've read the list and I think since I'm sailing in the beginning of March on the Victory, I'm going to have Karl. Or maybe I'll have the other guy that is listed for April since it says that Karl is leaving 03/08. But I wonder when in March. Anybody know?

Maybe I was able to read this better the 4th time but I think I'm having Ralph for the 03/01 cruise on the Victory. Any thoughts on how he is as a cruise director? It sounds like I'm going to be missing out on Karl that everyone here says is wonderful. Oh well.

Archived