A couple of questions about booking w/Carnival..

9855donna

I'm booking my first cruise and would like to know if Carnival gives a credit if the cost of your cruise goes down? And can you book airport transfers with Carnival after you've made your reservation without them?

Thanks for any info.

I believe the answer to both your questions is Yes. I have read something lately about Carnival not giving OBC once final payment is made. But I do know for a fact you can book transfers without having booked directly thru Carnival. MY TA took care of the transfers for me but I am pretty sure you can also call carnival yourself to make them and they will be included in your cruise documents.

Thanks Allen.

Also will Carnival let you change the name of your cabin mate without a charge?Just in case the person I'm traveling with changes their mind and I need to get another travel companion.

Thanks.

$50 charge to change a name, but you can list the other person as TBA until final payment and then add the name for no charge.

$50 charge to change a name, but you can list the other person as TBA until final payment and then add the name for no charge.

Oh wait I think a light just came on....now I know.I just have to put TBA where the name would normally go for additional guests...right?

thanks

I'm booking my first cruise and would like to know if Carnival gives a credit if the cost of your cruise goes down? And can you book airport transfers with Carnival after you've made your reservation without them?

Thanks for any info.

I read the responses above mine and want to give you a bit more information.

Carnival will often adjust the fare if the rate goes down before final payment. If the rate decreases after final payment they will not make an adjustment according to the latest information (this just started 12/1/ so no one is real sure about this yet.)

To book transfers after making reservation either call the 800 number or go on line, there is a place on the web site to take care of this, either in the booking information or the shore excursion area, sorry i'm not sure which because I don't use Carnival transfers.

The information about the name of the other passengers is correct at this time, who knows what they might do next week. :)

Archived