Crown Princess R746-749

crg

There appear to be 4 cabins at the rear of the ship on the Riveria deck with an adult only pool very near. Anyone have info on these cabins. It looks like they could have some pluses and minuses. Any info would be appreciated.

There appear to be 4 cabins at the rear of the ship on the Riveria deck with an adult only pool very near. Anyone have info on these cabins. It looks like they could have some pluses and minuses. Any info would be appreciated.

I was just on the Ruby (Crown in '07 and sister ship) and while those rooms on the Ruby are balcony rooms, I did really enjoy the close proximity to the Adult Pool, Terrace Bar, Cafe Caribe.

If you are at the Adult Pool, on either side there will be about 5 steps going down and that is where you enter to get to the Riveria cabin.

If you enjoy this part of the ship like I do, you will enjoy one of those cabins. I would opt for the outer one as that door to the deck can slam pretty loudly (although once in my cabin, I never heard it).

• 1 year later...

I stayed in one of those rooms and it was a great cruise. It was close to go out to the pool and just inside to the buffett. I would love one of those rooms again. Nice and quiet too.

Archived