Looking for Crown & Anchor charm/pendant

sjohnso3

Hi!

My mom many years ago received as a gift from my dad a charm/pendant (not sure which exactly) that was the RCCL logo. She wore it on a necklace. It has been lost and she very much wants to replace it, but can't find where to buy one. We were just on the Adventure of the Seas and looked for it in the shops on board and even asked, and they said you had to get it online.

I went to the RCCL website and didn't see it for sale in the gifts and gear. Anybody have any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a third-party jeweler or something, but my google searches have come up empty.

Thanks!

Sheryl

Hi!

My mom many years ago received as a gift from my dad a charm/pendant (not sure which exactly) that was the RCCL logo. She wore it on a necklace. It has been lost and she very much wants to replace it, but can't find where to buy one. We were just on the Adventure of the Seas and looked for it in the shops on board and even asked, and they said you had to get it online.

I went to the RCCL website and didn't see it for sale in the gifts and gear. Anybody have any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a third-party jeweler or something, but my google searches have come up empty.

Thanks!

Sheryl

I was thinking maybe e-bay, so I went on the site and found nothing, the only thing jewelry wise, were a couple of those links for charm bracelets.

Sorry and good luck with your search.

Archived