Sky Deck FV Corner Cabins

Giorgi-one

Don,

the corner FV balconies on Deck 9 are nominally as large as the ones on Deck 8 and 7 below. Technically these balconies get longer with each successively lower deck however the protruding section of the balcony gets narrower with each lower deck.

The Deck 9 FVs are pretty much completely covered except for the extended section of the balcony.

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse

Century FO 1996 E Carib

Mercury FO 1998 W Carib

Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP

Infinity FV 2002 S Carib

Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Thanks for the info. I assume that means the CC aft balconies on Deck 9 are also completely covered. I was looking to book one of these, but they were not available, so I booked an aft balcony on Deck 8. From the photos I saw, it looks like part of the balcony is uncovered.

Giorgi,

We were in 7201 on the Summit in Feb & actually, 98% of the balcony is covered, HOWEVER, depending on the direction you are sailing, you can sometimes have almost the entire deck flooded in sunlight! Not to worry, you will love it on the aft! ANY room!

Rosie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Sorry to hear that. I enjoy laying in the sun on my balcony. My wife and I can't deal with the pool scene with the chairsavers and the typical loud, loud, loud Caribbean band. I noticed that part of the balcony is covered by canvas. Maybe I can remove the canvas. I'll have to pack my toolbox and leave my snorkel gear home.

Ha, ha, actually the canvas is not really a problem...there is still sun out by the railing (except, of course, if you're heading west at sunset)...we loved having the canvas because it kept the room cooler, protected your lounges from night showers - and made them a great place to dry clothes, and we loved having the CHOICE of sun or shade. Leave the tools home!

Archived