Anyone heard about a NCL sale starting Monday, 12/15?

Silverspoon

Used TA from BPC website. A3 paid in full. AF deposit only.

Pearl 03/09 cruise.

Received $500 OBC on A3 already paid in full. Price for AF went up since deposit, so even with the $300 OBC I would have lost $ by rebooking.

So yes, you can receive the OBC offer on an already paid for cruise. Of course, this is assuming the pricing hasn't gone up!:eek:

Pearl 03/09 cruise.

Received $500 OBC on A3 already paid in full. Price for AF went up since deposit, so even with the $300 OBC I would have lost $ by rebooking.

So yes, you can receive the OBC offer on an already paid for cruise. Of course, this is assuming the pricing hasn't gone up!:eek:

Wow! I am

Pearl 03/09 cruise.

Silverspoon, who did you speak to at BPC? I have an A3 (booked thru BPC) as well, and am having no luck getting the $500 OBC added for a Jewel 10/30/09 cruise

Hi Melissa (JBIZ) it is Nancy from The Jewel last April. How are you? Did Adam start kindergarten?

I am hoping to take the TA again this April on The Gem. My husband does not know yet. I was just hoping you guys would be there! It was such a good group last time.

I don't think I saw you to say thanks for the pull up on the last day. You saved the day. Thank goodness we are now potty trained.

Funny, I just saw your name and got so excited. Happy Holidays to your family.

Hi Melissa (JBIZ) it is Nancy from The Jewel last April. How are you? Did Adam start kindergarten?

I am hoping to take the TA again this April on The Gem. My husband does not know yet. I was just hoping you guys would be there! It was such a good group last time.

I don't think I saw you to say thanks for the pull up on the last day. You saved the day. Thank goodness we are now potty trained.

Funny, I just saw your name and got so excited. Happy Holidays to your family.

Hi Nancy, my DH (Jon, JBIZ) just told me you posted .. All is well with us.. Adam still has 1 more year of pre school, so not there just yet.. Glad the pull-ups helped...

We are doing the 14 day NY to MIA repo on the Jewel again October, I dont think we'll have time to go TA again this year.. but it was fun, and you're right, it was a very good group of people.

unfortunately now we got spoiled with the Courtyard and cant imagine sailing without it.. what a fantastic and different cruising experience it was!!

how was the rest of your trip?

Hi Melissa and Jon,

The rest of our trip was interesting. The six weeks in Europe with family were a bit long but the next cruise great. We were in the courtyard again as I am now addicted also. My sister thought it was great. The crowd was not near as friendly as the first trip, but the whole package priceless. The Baltics was a great trip

Not sure if we will make the TA in April but trying. In the fall my parents take the Panama Canal cruise which would be fun. Otherwise we will try and stalk you and do the Re-Po. I really like the longer cruises. It is great to go without too many kids but I also have to get Kelly out of school and can't do it too often.

Take care, so hello to your in laws.

Hi Melissa and Jon,

The rest of our trip was interesting. The six weeks in Europe with family were a bit long but the next cruise great. We were in the courtyard again as I am now addicted also. My sister thought it was great. The crowd was not near as friendly as the first trip, but the whole package priceless. The Baltics was a great trip

Not sure if we will make the TA in April but trying. In the fall my parents take the Panama Canal cruise which would be fun. Otherwise we will try and stalk you and do the Re-Po. I really like the longer cruises. It is great to go without too many kids but I also have to get Kelly out of school and can't do it too often.

Take care, so hello to your in laws.

Yeah, the TA in April was pretty pricey when I looked.. the NYC to MIA was much more reasonable for the CV (in-laws are coming on this one as well), and as always, since we are out of NJ, we only need to have 1 flight home so all the extra suppiles (diapers, etc) we dont need to fly back with.. it just soo much easier driving to the Port.

Also, FYI for others on the OBC, I my DH called again (well he had the TA call again just now) and was able to get the $500 OBC added to our account, we originally had a $300 OBC, and now we have the $500 OBC instead. Not sure what changed at NCL from Monday, maybe its another new promo, but not sure I care :)

So for all those who inquired and got denied, it might be worth trying again.

Melissa, have a great time with your in laws. Your MIL ws already dreaming of this trip last year, so she must be excited.

If you want, keep in touch I would like that. I am nancyatedwards.net

I will watch for your name to come up and as my husband says are you stalking people!

happy cruising and you never know we may be with you,

I understand the convenience of only one plane ride etc.

just called CAS....was told I am NOT eligible for PGWAVE promo unless I rebook at new rates....:(

also..some comment that the OBC you get when you book is what you get....(though I explained that the OBC was received after booking for promos that came along late----NO explanation....):confused:

just called CAS....was told I am NOT eligible for PGWAVE promo unless I rebook at new rates....:(

also..some comment that the OBC you get when you book is what you get....(though I explained that the OBC was received after booking for promos that came along late----NO explanation....):confused:

i would call again and speak to another rep.. seems to be hit or miss.. and there might be other promo's besides PGWAGE.. you need to ask that as well..

I may call again..but with CAS-there are maybe 2-3 agents..so chances of getting someone else is slim....

since they are "conected" with NCL..thinking of callling NCL direct...anyone ever do that....:confused:

I may call again..but with CAS-there are maybe 2-3 agents..so chances of getting someone else is slim....

since they are "conected" with NCL..thinking of callling NCL direct...anyone ever do that....:confused:

sorry for the what might be a simple question, but what is CAS??

I am a newbie and just got my log on. I have been avidly reading the forums since I booked my first cruise. I called NCL and asked if we could get the on board credit as advertised and the cruise consultant said "sure" and both my sister and I got $250 OBC. We had already paid in full for a 3/14/09 sailing. Thanks to all for the great information posted here! I would have never known about this if not for all of you :)

I am a newbie and just got my log on. I have been avidly reading the forums since I booked my first cruise. I called NCL and asked if we could get the on board credit as advertised and the cruise consultant said "sure" and both my sister and I got $250 OBC. We had already paid in full for a 3/14/09 sailing. Thanks to all for the great information posted here! I would have never known about this if not for all of you :)

Wow. How did you do it if already paid in full?

I have found that whenever I call and ask a question, I get a follow up note from a cruise consultant. I had called about a totally different issue about a month ago and when I got the note it had a business card with someone's name. I called her directly and just asked for the OBC and she gave it to us.

Merry Christmas to all

I saw this promo and we are considering two cruises - one in 2009 and another in 2010. We are looking at the NCL Majesty to Bermuda out of Baltimore August 2009 and the NCL Star out of Los Angeles to Mexico in April 2010.Then I saw on this thread that AMEX & VISA are both offering OBC.

Am I to understand that the OBC is in addition to the OBC being offered by NCL? If so, who has the better deal - AMEX or VISA? It looks the AMEX promo is only for Europe, Bermuda & the Alaska and up to $200. I couldn't open the VISA link. Any suggestions?

Archived