Seasickness after arriving...?

lauramsr

So this is my second day on land (back in the USA) and I am feeling the waves!!!! While in the cruise, my husband and I were perfectly fine, we didn't have seasickness nor were we dizzy. Ironically, we are "land-sick"???? Help!:rolleyes:

So this is my second day on land (back in the USA) and I am feeling the waves!!!! While in the cruise, my husband and I were perfectly fine, we didn't have seasickness nor were we dizzy. Ironically, we are "land-sick"???? Help!:rolleyes:

Fear not, you are not alone in your misery and it will pass.

In all seriousness, take non drowsy Dramamine or bonine for a couple fo days until your ears get used to being still again.

Fear not' date=' you are not alone in your misery and it will pass.

In all seriousness, take non drowsy Dramamine or bonine for a couple fo days until your ears get used to being still again.[/quote']

OR, go on another curse :D

While I am no Doctor, nor do I play one on TV, I can tell you that for me 4 Ginger pills once per cruise and I am poifect.

Can't say it works for all but if you try it it won't hurt.

Get them at the Health Food Store. PURE GINGER. 100 tabs are like 5.00 so it's cheap.

I see that even some makers of anti nausea medicine are using ginger in the mix. I find the pure stuff works like a charm.

Good luck

While I am no Doctor, nor do I play one on TV, I can tell you that for me 4 Ginger pills once per cruise and I am poifect.

Can't say it works for all but if you try it it won't hurt.

Get them at the Health Food Store. PURE GINGER. 100 tabs are like 5.00 so it's cheap.

I see that even some makers of anti nausea medicine are using ginger in the mix. I find the pure stuff works like a charm.

Good luck

We had very calm seas on the Glory 11/08, took our ginger tablets, 2x day and don't even feel it. It is normally more noticeable when you are in or come out of the shower for some reason, at least for us.

I am always sick for about 5 days after a cruise.........during the cruise I am on the patch.........even take ginger and not a problem....but after!

We have been back for over a week and I still have it. Doctor put me on Serc for a week to stop the dizzy spells. We had really bad last couple of days on the water.( I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I usually never get land sick)

Alas, I don't know what that feeling is anymore. After four cruises in under two years I don't get the feeling I am still at sea when I get home. The second cruise in Jan 07 I felt it, but when I went in Sept 07 I didn't get that feeling. Now, when I looked at the computer screen, I'd sense it moving, but it wasn't.

The crure is to book another cruise and go as soon as possible..

19 days until sail again!!!

Archived