Orchestra Room 9223

Hplar

I was going to get a bottle of champagne & strawberries. We don't like Moet Imperial. We are Perrier J folks.

What is Prosecco Dry? anyone tried it is it good. It is certainly inexpensive, makes me wonder.

What are DOC wines. IS that just the house wines?

Tell him to cool it and he will have a great time and take plenty of jeans and shorts. The entertainment group is outstanding with the kids. Ours were busy more than they wanted to be. I would find them in the room napping which they never do at home.

I was going to get a bottle of champagne & strawberries. We don't like Moet Imperial. We are Perrier J folks.

What is Prosecco Dry? anyone tried it is it good. It is certainly inexpensive, makes me wonder.

What are DOC wines. IS that just the house wines?

Prosecco is Italian sparkling wine, like champagne.

DOC is the denomination for Italian wines.

Prosecco is a wonderful simple sparkling wine from Northern Italy. I too like Perrier Jouet but don't expect the same experience. It is like comparing a Barbera d'Asti to a Barolo. A prosecco is refreshing, simple, and very enjoyable. I love having it in the summer as it is a great refresher in hot weather. Like champagne or other sparkling wine, it comes in various levels of dryness. Also try the Rose' Proseccos..they are usually my favorites. I also like that they are inexpensive ! (about 1/3 the cost of PJ NV and 1/10th the cost of PJ Fleur)

We're taking two grandaughters, (ages 12 and 15) with us on the "Kids sail free program" for the Orchestra sailing on 3/7/2009. We've never cruised on MSC and have read many negative posts as well as a few positive ones. We have an aft cabin (9223) with a double sofa sleeper for the girls. Has anyone been in this cabin or a similar one? I just hope the sofa is large enough. From the deck plans it looks like we have a large balcony. From the photos the ship looks great; I can't figure out why so many negative posts. Any info???

We were in Cabin 9225 for our recent B2B sailing and loved it. Sofa bed is large enough for 2 and the cabin should be fine but I must warn you that there is not nearly enough drawer space for 4 people. We brought 2 shoe bags from the dollar store and hung them on either side of the mirror (no hooks in the room either!) to hold the kids shoes and things like our sunglasses, camera, suntan, etc. It's a great place to store things that would otherwise clutter up the room. Tell the girls not to bring too many shoes and pack light and you should be fine. It's a nice cabin and the views are not to be beat off the aft balcony. We loved it and are now hooked on aft cabins. The balcony holds 3 chairs and a table and is very comfortable. You'll have a great time!

can anyone tell me about the dress code after 6 pm. Rules say no jeans no shorts no tee shirts etc. Makes no sense to me. Was it enforced? was it enforces for tees and kids? Was it just resaurants and shows. Any insight would be really helpful. we are sailing on MArch 28 in superior balcony level 9

Thanks for asking this question my daughter and husband were worried also. We're taking the same cruise and we'll be right down the hall from you.

Hi guys, We are on deck 14 in cabin 14046. Has anyone ever stayed on this deck or room? Also we are curious if you have to pay to use the steam room and sauna. Also has anyone taken the massages on this line and can you tell us about pricing? This is our Honeymoon/Anniversary trip. We are a blended family and always take the kids with us everywhere. This is a trip for mom and dad. My DW won this cruise. I served in the Navy for 6 years, but I am thinking this is going to be quiet different.lol:D I am not fan of the water. I can not swim. My DW wants to go to stingray city. Am I understanding that this is on a sandbarge and it is about waist deep in water? I am 6 ft 2 so I can wade a good bit. What's some of the best excursions to do with this line. We are sailing on the March 21 to the Western Carribean. Also any romatic ideas you might have or done would be appreciated. Well I guess that is all for now. Thanks for the future help to be what I hope the best trip of our life. :D

Well I can help with one thing, just got back from 2 weeks on the Orchestra and we went to the steam rooms and whirlpools every day. They are free and usually not very crowded either.

Have to be 18 and up to use also. You will love the ship, we had a great time.

We did not get the massages but many of our friends did and enjoyed them, I think they bought a package of 3 for a good price.

Archived