Cruise Docs.....

angie54751

Yippee...got them today. However, they have incorrect information. They still have us listed in the outside stateroom we originally chose but last we I called and upgraded us to a balcony gty. So all the luggage tags etc. are incorrect. What do I do about that??

Thanks.

Since it is a balcony gty....when will I know what my official room number is???

Keep watching your reservation on RCCL's website. I've had guarantee assignments as quickly as within 24 hours of booking the guarantee. Other times people don't find out until they get to the pier. If you don't have your room number by that time, just ask the porters. They should have a list of room numbers.

Don't use the luggage tags you already have. The quadrant sector will probably be different than where your cabin originally was located. Very quick and easy to fill out the new luggage tags at the pier. We had a gty. cabin and the number was listed on the website prior to sailing.

Archived