7 days out of FL options to Aruba

Mooguy

Would like to find a 7 or 8 day cruise out of FL to Aruba and so far the only option found is HAL Westerdam 7 nights out of Port Everglades. This looks like a great itinerary but only being in our 30's I am not sure we would fit in with the older crowd that sails this line. I can remember all the jokes the comedian had about it while on our Princess cruise in Alaska..hahah.

So is HAL the only one offering a shorter RT cruise from a FL port?

Would like to find a 7 or 8 day cruise out of FL to Aruba and so far the only option found is HAL Westerdam 7 nights out of Port Everglades. This looks like a great itinerary but only being in our 30's I am not sure we would fit in with the older crowd that sails this line. I can remember all the jokes the comedian had about it while on our Princess cruise in Alaska..hahah.

So is HAL the only one offering a shorter RT cruise from a FL port?

Have you considered a land vacation there instead of a cruise to Aruba?

I dont know if I could sail on HAL for 7 days with a minimum hours in aruba.

What time are you in Aruba for anyway?

I'll be turning 30 next year and I only cruise HAL. Now I do this because we go as a big family group and I don't have a choice, but I really enjoy it. Also I will say I go over the holidays and the boat is supposedly more lively then.

But HAL can be nice even for us younger cruisers. If you are looking for a loud party, then yeah, HAL is not for you. But if you are looking for a relaxing, yet nice, upscale trip, then you may really enjoy HAL. I've had nothing but great experiences. I'll be cruising again this New Years and we are stopping in Aruba.

Archived