Jacksonville Port - Hotel w/Cruise Parking & Shuttle

NanaOfBKM

We had booked the package at the Fairfield Inn at the Airport sometime ago. We got a call about a week ago to tell us the contractor who was shuttling people to the prt quit. They ended up reducing our price by about 50 dollars. We are just going to stay there and park at the port. That will cost about 20 dollars more. You can search Jacksonville park and cruise packages for hotels too. I have heard bad things about the Best western. The Clarion offers a deal I think, whicch is about 134.00 pre tax

We are booked for the Microtel in Jan and I think they also have a package which includes cruise parking. They have pretty good rates too. The rooms run apprx $70 a night, not sure what the cost of the package is. You might want to check it out.

• 5 weeks later...

We are going on the Fascination in June 2009 and needed a hotel room for the night before where we could leave our car and the hotel provide shuttle service to/from cruise port.

I found the Wingate Inn (by airport) for four of us in one room $143.82 (total includes tax, leaving our car there for the 6 days, shuttle to/from - for four of us). Their numberis 904/421-5000

Pretty good deal considering we would pay $75 to park our car at the pier.

Ours is Wingate by Wyndum. They do not have a free shuttle, but can leave your car parked there (get a cab or we are taking 2 cars down to FL so we will ride in 1 car to port and split the parking with another family, so 37.50 each). We are paying $62/night for AAA/AARP rate, I think regular is 69. I will also enjoy getting to the port on MY schedule and leaving the port on MY schedule. They have a large breakfast buffet with 48 items, including bacon, sausage, fruit, etc so I won't have to buy breakfast for my family of 5. We also are staying 2 nights so I don't want to pay more than that and I don't want to have to change hotels. Their # is 904-281-2600.

Our Wingate Inn (phone number 904/421-5000) at $143.82 includes room, tax, shuttle to/from, and parking for the full six days. I've confirmed this with this hotel with a couple of people to make sure because it is such a good deal. The hotel is by the airport, no frills (includes breakfast) but perfect for what we need.

Archived