Any Splendor Brides?

holstang

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if there were any Splendor brides? I am booked for October, but I really haven't seen any pictures of possible ceremony and reception sites. Just wanted to get an idea, and see what I'm working with ;). It's been a mission to find any info. And believe me, I've been looking.

Thanks in Advance!:)

Hollie

• 1 month later...

The suspense is killing me!:eek: I'd love to talk to any Splendor brides that got married on the ship. I've seen some of the possible reception sites, but was hoping to get a more in depth perspective!

Thanks so much!

Hollie

Hey Esbie!

I was wondering the same thing, but I thought there might be one or two floating around somewhere, since it's been sailing since July. The first bride. Ugh. That makes me nervous, with the track record of TWE and all.;)

By the way, your wedding is coming up soon! You must be getting super excited. I feel like I've been on here planning forever!

Hey Esbie!

I was wondering the same thing, but I thought there might be one or two floating around somewhere, since it's been sailing since July. The first bride. Ugh. That makes me nervous, with the track record of TWE and all.;)

By the way, your wedding is coming up soon! You must be getting super excited. I feel like I've been on here planning forever!

You said it! I remember when my ticker on my wedding webpage said 713 days to go and now we are down to 9 weeks! I still can't believe it is so close...but I am soooooo ready!!:D:D:D

Archived