Todos los Santos

outandabout

Hello, Cabo experts! We would like to see Cabo S.L. on our own including the town Todos Los Santos. Is it safe for two women travelling (we are in our early 50's)? Can anyone tell us how to get to T. Los Santos? By bus or taxi? Where can we pick them up? Pier?

So that we could plan our time accordingly, how long is the ride? We also need time sightseeing downtown Cabo and a boat ride to see Los Arcos. From TDL, could we get a bus/taxi on our return to the ship? Appreciate your help.

Hello, Cabo experts! We would like to see Cabo S.L. on our own including the town Todos Los Santos. Is it safe for two women travelling (we are in our early 50's)? Can anyone tell us how to get to T. Los Santos? By bus or taxi? Where can we pick them up? Pier?

So that we could plan our time accordingly, how long is the ride? We also need time sightseeing downtown Cabo and a boat ride to see Los Arcos. From TDL, could we get a bus/taxi on our return to the ship? Appreciate your help.

You don't say how long your ship will be at Cabo san Lucas and that will determine where you can go and what you can do.

Todos los Santos is a good hour's travel along the west coast. They must assume that anybody going there already knows how to get there because I can't find the information you are looking for. I know there is bus service and I also know that taxis travel will also include basic cost plus highway tolls. Do a GOOGLE search for "todos las santos baja" and a number of sites give bits and pieces of your answers. www dot todossantosguide dot com is a starting place.

I think a trip to los Santos, Cabo sightseeing and a boat ride to see Los Arcos is a bit of a stretch.

Enjoy!

unless you have atleast 6 hrs in Cabo it would not be worth the trip. The drive I think is about an 1 1/2 hrs appx each way. We have driven it in a rental car a couple of times. The road is fine,but curvy at some points. The town is small yet quaint. It should be no problem saftey wise if you go during daylight hours. Have fun....SpankyMy

• 2 weeks later...

I realized now that our itinerary is quite a stretch since we're only in Cabo for 7 hours. Hence, we'll just do Los Arcos and walk around downtown Cabo. This way we are not rush going from one place to another.

Thanks so much for your input!

You don't say how long your ship will be at Cabo san Lucas and that will determine where you can go and what you can do.

Todos los Santos is a good hour's travel along the west coast. They must assume that anybody going there already knows how to get there because I can't find the information you are looking for. I know there is bus service and I also know that taxis travel will also include basic cost plus highway tolls. Do a GOOGLE search for "todos las santos baja" and a number of sites give bits and pieces of your answers. www dot todossantosguide dot com is a starting place.

I think a trip to los Santos, Cabo sightseeing and a boat ride to see Los Arcos is a bit of a stretch.

Enjoy!

Archived