Pricing

englandsrose

Hi - I am not sure if anyone can help, but I booked a cruise on Navigator for next August 2009 a few months ago, and have now noticed that they have launched an "early booking incentive", which has discounted the price I booked at by a fairly substantial amount of money.

I have never cruised Regent before, and just wondered if they are likely to pass this discount onto me as I must have been the original early booker?:cool:

Be grateful for any advice please. I booked via the UK so not sure if this will make any difference.

I am really looking forward to trying Regent, and read everything on here avidly, so hope you good people can give me the benefit of your experience.

Many thanks

My TA has always been able to rebook for us and get any discounts that come out after the fact. We never have to ask, she just calls and tells us - good news, your cruise is now cheaper. I don't see why it should be a problem. We've even booked Disney cruises, and later it was designated to have a Florida resident special rate and she's been able to get us a refund. Good luck.

BTW, I leave in 1 hr to head for Ft. Lauderdale and get on board the Navigator. Looks like calm seas ahead of us.

Thanks - I spoke to my TA who is on a cruise at the moment, and she is going to sort it out for me on Monday when she gets back. Hopefully the same principles will apply here in the UK.

Have a fantastic time aboard Navigator, and please post a report when you get back, I read them all, digesting avidly LOL.

9 months to go for us......

• 2 weeks later...

Our t/a has a program of some kind which ensures we receive the lowest rates but also finds a way to provide spending cash for us on our two Regent sailings to date. Sure helps on the spending during port visits. Ask, we did and are receiving more than the customary Regent discounts.

Donna

Archived