Triumph-"L" Shaped Cabin Question-Which would you choose ?

mr jailerman

There are two "L" Shaped Cabins open for my August cruise from New York to Canada. One is on Deck 7 Empress Deck #7419 and the Other is Upper Deck #6459. While these two are alike from what I have read there are some differences. Anyone whom have stayed in these cabins please let me know which you think would be better. I was going to re-book my cabin all the way AFT but being August in New York That might be to HOT back there with little breeze and I thought that one of these might be an idea as From photo's I have seen, It looks like you can just glance past the Divider and your looking at the Wake of the ship from these end "L" cabins. Are the TV'S in the Empress Deck cabin in an odd place where you can't see it laying down ? I also remember reading that here somewhere ? Thanks for any info or photo's and have a great night..:)

I am currently booked in that cabin for my B2B on the Triumph for the 06/20 5 day, and the 06/25 9 day. Ive only seen this cabin once when I was on the Destiny. The cabin only has a queen bed, but I liked the layout. You would walk into the room, the vanity is on your right, the sofa is immediatley infront of you, and the bed would be just to the left from what I can remember, with the balcony door on the other side of the bed, I forget where the bathroom is located in the room, lol. The cabin does have one of the larger balconies. Normal balcony cabins i beleive are 35sqft, the ones on aft (what I had on the Destiny) are 60 sqft, and the 7419 cabin is 75sqft. And yes you are right, the far aft balconies don't get any breeze and do tend to get hot.. I hope that helps:D

I am currently booked in that cabin for my B2B on the Triumph for the 06/20 5 day, and the 06/25 9 day. Ive only seen this cabin once when I was on the Destiny. The cabin only has a queen bed, but I liked the layout. You would walk into the room, the vanity is on your right, the sofa is immediatley infront of you, and the bed would be just to the left from what I can remember, with the balcony door on the other side of the bed, I forget where the bathroom is located in the room, lol. The cabin does have one of the larger balconies. Normal balcony cabins i beleive are 35sqft, the ones on aft (what I had on the Destiny) are 60 sqft, and the 7419 cabin is 75sqft. And yes you are right, the far aft balconies don't get any breeze and do tend to get hot.. I hope that helps:D

Thanks for the info.. Maybe some photo's when you get back and a nice review ? :D

Archived