Celebrity in Hawaii

fateknows

Does anyone know if Celebrity plans on any Hawaii sailings for the 2009/2010 US winter season? (Dec. to Feb in my area of the US.)

I looked on Travelocity and the Celebrity web sites and I'm not sure if they have dropped Hawaii or if they just haven't posted.

We took their Hawaii cruise last month.We both love at sea days but agreed when we came back that being gone for 2 weeks was worth more than 5 short days in Hawaii.We missed a day in port due to a medical emergency on the previous cruise.We also missed the cruise by the volcano at night again due to a medical emergency on our cruise.We missed Pearl Harbor which was very disappointing but we did get to Volcano National Park on the Big Island and Haleakala in Mauii.We also had a sportsfishing trip of a lifetime on the Kona Coast with Captain Teddy of the Kila Kila.All said and done we had a great trip and are proud that we can say we sailed to Hawaii but probably would take a land trip next time.

Archived