things to do near port

karen327

We will be in Cozamel in early March and I would like to do the mini sub boat ride in the morning. Is there anything inexpensive we can near port for the rest of the day? We don't want to spend too much money, as we have other expensive excursions planned for this cruise

We will be in Cozamel in early March and I would like to do the mini sub boat ride in the morning. Is there anything inexpensive we can near port for the rest of the day? We don't want to spend too much money, as we have other expensive excursions planned for this cruise

The sub is worth doin one time.

Take a taxi down to Paradise Beach after is my suggestion.

O Cozumel!

Dan

Which pier are you docking at? There are several that are quite far apart, it depends upon which ship you're on.

We will be on the NCL Pearl, don't know where it docks. Any suggestions? Is there shopping near the docks or do we have to go into town for that, and how far to a beach or nice place to walk around. Is this a safe place to walk around? I need something to do while the rest of the family snorkels (I don't swim)

Archived