Help!

jplotts865

I'm no novice to all of this but suddenly I find I am leaving on the 23rd for a short five-day cruise out of Miami - and have not even begun to think about packing. I assume there is one formal night - I will take my tux. How many informal or semi-formal nights? Right now I've pulled out two jackets...do I need them both? I usually like to wear at least a jacket to dinner even on informal nights but no tie...or a jacket and tie on semi-formal nights. Casual nights...a long sleeve shirt...doubt if I'd wear a polo shirt but? It's a short cruise and I have no time...any last minute advice? The sane part of me says leave half of this stuff at home but I tend to like to look good and be properly turned out, especially at dinner. Comments? Thanks...

Hey J! I'll be on that cruise too-just me & my 24-year-old daughter (we're leaving the boys home!) I think the only formal night is Dec 25th. One jacket and tie for that night should be fine. For the rest of the evenings, nice pants & a decent shirt would be sufficient. I think of it as business casual. Maybe we'll meet at the Sunset Bar for the sailaway!! Now, my turn to go find a suitcase....Enjoy!

Terri

Archived