Live from bahamas ncl sky

travel_lover

Hey everyone once you get off the ship in Nassau there is a free internet area you just have to enter to win a free trip, anywho I took pictures of cable beach did a lot of walking which was wonderful, there's tons of Christmas decorations up, really enjoying our trip, happy we're doing the B2B if anyone has any questions something they want answered....please feel free to say it here I will try my best to get information.

Hey everyone once you get off the ship in Nassau there is a free internet area you just have to enter to win a free trip, anywho I took pictures of cable beach did a lot of walking which was wonderful, there's tons of Christmas decorations up, really enjoying our trip, happy we're doing the B2B if anyone has any questions something they want answered....please feel free to say it here I will try my best to get information.

Thanks for posting. What type of cabin are you in? We will be on Viking Deck cabin 8276 the last cabin on the starboard side. Just wondering if you think cabins are really small like people have said? And do u smell anything on the aft section that others have said they smelled? How is the ship overall? And how is the food? Are you going on any tour in Freeport? Wondered about that caves and beaches tour? Enjoy :D

Thanks for posting. What type of cabin are you in? We will be on Viking Deck cabin 8276 the last cabin on the starboard side. Just wondering if you think cabins are really small like people have said? And do u smell anything on the aft section that others have said they smelled? How is the ship overall? And how is the food? Are you going on any tour in Freeport? Wondered about that caves and beaches tour? Enjoy :D

We were in an inside cabin 9343 & 9349. They were pretty small it was hard to have more than one woman doing their hair at the same time hehe but we managed. I did smell some odor around the ship sometimes even in our cabins...sometimes the smell is strong sometimes just faint. The food is okay, speciality resturants are delicious. The buffet very small and pretty much the same thing everyday. We didn't stop in Freeport...only Nassau & GSC.

We were in an inside cabin 9343 & 9349. They were pretty small it was hard to have more than one woman doing their hair at the same time hehe but we managed. I did smell some odor around the ship sometimes even in our cabins...sometimes the smell is strong sometimes just faint. The food is okay, speciality resturants are delicious. The buffet very small and pretty much the same thing everyday. We didn't stop in Freeport...only Nassau & GSC.

Thanks for reporting back in. Why didn't the ship stop in Freeport? Did u do a sea day instead? Is it hard to get a ressie in the specialty restaurants and which one did u like the best? :D

Thanks for reporting back in. Why didn't the ship stop in Freeport? Did u do a sea day instead? Is it hard to get a ressie in the specialty restaurants and which one did u like the best? :D

It never was suppose to stop in Freeport on Christmas Day we were at Sea...and we stayed overnight in Nassau do to strong winds we couldn't sail to GSC.. The resturants were so easy to get a reservation to! I guess Cagneys (Steakhouse).

Hope you're having a great time! Have you heard from anyone who went on the Segway tour in Nassau? We're signed up for this shore ex. (through NCL) on the 2/2/09 Sky sailing.

We did have a great time, I didn't really talk to anyone who did tours through the ship. I'm sorry wish I could help you.

We did have a great time, I didn't really talk to anyone who did tours through the ship. I'm sorry wish I could help you.

sailing on Jan 23rd... what was the temp like today, especially the water temp in Nassau if you know?

sailing on Jan 23rd... what was the temp like today, especially the water temp in Nassau if you know?

Well now i'm home I heard some people who went Snorkeling that said the water was warm, in the Bahamas the temps were 70s very warm and nice...I got a tan! :D

Archived