Family in Barbados

Keta

Hi. We will on the Serenade of the Seas, stopping in Barbados in January. My husband and I have been there once, but did the Jolly Roger and didn't see the island - I've heard it's beautiful.

We have two boys, ages 10 and 12, who will be with us this time! They love to sightsee and explore, and they love the water. I think Harrison's might be fun with them. Would an east coast drive be a good idea, or too long? Maybe just Harrison's and the Flower Forest, and then back to a good beach. Have also heard about snorkeling with turtles. What do you suggest, and what is the best way to do this - taxi, tour guide, rent a car? I think doing the cave first is a good idea before it gets too crowded. There may be others in our group interested in doing the same thing (if we figure out what we're going to do!) There are actually 50 of us total, so who knows....

Because the Southern Caribbean is so port-intensive, we don't want to try to do Everything on every island and have the boys worn out by the third day either.

Thanks!!!!

Archived