$100-$200 OBC w/Mastercard(new?)

firhill

Not sure if this is a new promotion or not but figure I'll post anyway.....

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/specials/mastercard.aspx

Im sure many might not have seen it, but its been a promotion since 11/30/08 and runs through the end of the year.

The company reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Minimum purchase category 4A. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. No name changes. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Full deposit required at the time of booking. A non refundable on board credit of up to $50 per person, maximum of $100 per stateroom on 3/4/5 day sailings. A non refundable on board credit of up to $100 per person, maximum of $200 per stateroom on 6 day or longer sailings. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Combinable with Super Saver rates only. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Category Restrictions and exclusions apply. Valid on new bookings only between 11/30/08 - 12/31/08 for sailings thru 03/31/09. Offer expires at 11:59pm EST on 12/31/08. Blackout dates apply. In order to receive offer, cruise must be paid with a MasterCard. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code OMD.

Im sure many might not have seen it, but its been a promotion since 11/30/08 and runs through the end of the year.

The company reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Minimum purchase category 4A. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. No name changes. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Full deposit required at the time of booking. A non refundable on board credit of up to $50 per person, maximum of $100 per stateroom on 3/4/5 day sailings. A non refundable on board credit of up to $100 per person, maximum of $200 per stateroom on 6 day or longer sailings. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Combinable with Super Saver rates only. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Category Restrictions and exclusions apply. Valid on new bookings only between 11/30/08 - 12/31/08 for sailings thru 03/31/09. Offer expires at 11:59pm EST on 12/31/08. Blackout dates apply. In order to receive offer, cruise must be paid with a MasterCard. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code OMD.

Unfortunately, they are all cruises for the next couple of months, which would require payt in full.

I booked and paid in full on 12/7 for our 1/3 sailing with my Mastercard. Do I qualify for this OBC and how do I go about getting it? I don't believe I see anything applied to my account, and not really sure how to check it anyway. Also, did you have to book through Carnival Direct? I used a TA for this sailing.

Unfortunately, they are all cruises for the next couple of months, which would require payt in full.

Well some of the dates in March wouldnt require a full payment, but even with that said, why would it be unfortunate for anyone wanting to travel in that time frame? They would be under the same final payment conditions.

Archived