Weather in Western Caribbean right now???

sheilb4

Just wondering if there is anyone on a cruise right now that can tell me how the weather is, or if you just came off a cruise this past w/end?

I looked on weatherchannel.com and the next 10 days forecast was depressing.....from today onwards it gave rain at every port - GC, Coz, Belize and Roatan....

Please let this be wrong! PLEEEASE!

We were in Grand Cayman on 12-11, and Cozumel on 12-12. The weather wasn't the best, but tolerable. We had rain in GC off and on, but were still able to do the Stingray City Sandbar. It rained the whole time we were at the turtle farm, but we bought the $2 panchos and it was okay, not cold anyway. It didn't rain in Cozumel, but the water was rough enough that they cancelled the Atlantis submarine tour. The kids were bummed, but the walking around weather wasn't too bad. We wouldn't have wanted to swim that day. Our last sea day, 12-13, was rough water and very windy. DH said there weren't too many people outside, but I wouldn't know...I was seasick the whole day! :mad: The weather in Labadee and Ocho Rios was nice though!

Just wondering if there is anyone on a cruise right now that can tell me how the weather is, or if you just came off a cruise this past w/end?

I looked on weatherchannel.com and the next 10 days forecast was depressing.....from today onwards it gave rain at every port - GC, Coz, Belize and Roatan....

Please let this be wrong! PLEEEASE!

Check the weather channel tomorrow and it will have changed. I know up here in Canada it says it is going to warm up in 2 days. It is always 2 days away, and it has not warmed up yet.:rolleyes:

Archived