inflatable booze covers

When we cruised out San Juan, in the port they have a liquor store and I saw inflatable things that slip over the bottle of booze for transporting in luggage etc... I was dumb and didn't buy any because I thought I would find them again. I have been searching since then. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can get them?

You can use bubble wrap and put the bottle in a zip lock bag. Same idea. Simple and probably alot cheaper for you.

If you live near a box company, they will have all sizes and rolls of any kind of wrapping you could imagine.

We bought that inflatable bubble wrap when we bought our liquor there, and all the bottles made it home intact. On previous occasions, we brought along bubble wrap, and wrapped our bottles in that without any incidences as well. We always have bubble wrap in our suitcase, for any potential breakables, and always seem to use it. Doesn't take up much space, and weighs almost nothing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The inflatable are very nice but silly expensive. Crazy expensive. The wineskin guy shipped us a 10 pack for $30 including the shipping for these great protective and liquid sealed wine (and tequila!!!) things. He may still have 5 packs too. Much cheaper than the online stores! I found him on eBay but he is not currently on there now. A month ago, his email was dan@boxvendor.com. He shipped me from Torrance, CA.

When we cruised out San Juan, in the port they have a liquor store and I saw inflatable things that slip over the bottle of booze for transporting in luggage etc... I was dumb and didn't buy any because I thought I would find them again. I have been searching since then. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can get them?

The wineskin is so much cheaper and does a great job. I was so happy with them that when my husband needed a name for our profile here . . . I told (asked) him to use wineskin as our name!!! Search for dan@boxvendor.com for some other info.

Archived