Europe 2010

hazeleyez3

It looks like they have released some cruises for 2010, but nothing for Europe yet. Anyone have an idea as to when they will be listed?
Not until next April or May. That's when they usually release itineraries for the summer months and through the following year up to April. Not all itineraries are released at the same time so if you see one area released, don't expect that the others will too. I believe they start releasing itineraries towards the end of April and then into May, sometimes June.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also eagerly awaiting their release. I noticed under 'Press releases' on the Princess website that last year the Europe itineraries were announced (including Spring/Fall Transatlantic) on February 27th. If it's similar this year then we are only five weeks away - woohoo ! :)

I'm also eagerly awaiting their release. I noticed under 'Press releases' on the Princess website that last year the Europe itineraries were announced (including Spring/Fall Transatlantic) on February 27th. If it's similar this year then we are only five weeks away - woohoo ! :)

Thanks. I will diarize to check at the end of February. :D

Archived