Parking in Miami Port?

inaina

:confused: My first cruise, concern about leaving my van with Canadian plates and some boxes inside, nothing of value..... Is it safe ? does anyone heard of break ins.... my deductible is high . any advise will be appreciated!

:confused: My first cruise, concern about leaving my van with canadian plates and some boxes inside, nothing of value..... Is it safe ? Does anyone heard of break ins.... My deductible is high . Any advise will be appreciated!

very safe

also very expensive

$20.00 per day

We left a rental car with extra stuff from our trip to the Keys prior to the cruise parked in Miami port, no problems. My DH dropped me, kids, and luggage off, then went and parked. Parking lot was right across the road, not covered, where he parked. Seems pretty safe and lots of people coming and going.

:confused: My first cruise, concern about leaving my van with Canadian plates and some boxes inside, nothing of value..... Is it safe ? does anyone heard of break ins.... my deductible is high . any advise will be appreciated!

You've posted this on the west coast board (California, Oregon, Washington and Vancouver, BC). I suggest the East Coast or Gulf Coast boards would have more information for you. Miami is more East Coast than Gulf Coast.

You've posted this on the west coast board (California, Oregon, Washington and Vancouver, BC). I suggest the East Coast or Gulf Coast boards would have more information for you. Miami is more East Coast than Gulf Coast.

This post was moved from the main carnival page to here by the moniter......:)

Archived