Hawaii Pictures 08

born2cruize

Just returned from 13 days in Hawaii. My photo website has been updated with basic pictures. Still have to work on videos and adjusting photos. Click on link below and go to Hawaii. Then you can either view individual tours or go to the Hawaii 2008 cruise.

Enjoy.

Those are great. Thanks for sharing. We can't wait til April! I couldn't get the Road to Hana pics to come up. We are debating on that tour. DH tires easily and I don't know if he can stand the long tour. Is it really worth it? And in the lava tube, do we need flashlights?

Those are great. Thanks for sharing. We can't wait til April! I couldn't get the Road to Hana pics to come up. We are debating on that tour. DH tires easily and I don't know if he can stand the long tour. Is it really worth it? And in the lava tube, do we need flashlights?

As others have said on this board if you really really want to do the Road to Hana you need to do it independently and now that we have done it I agree. There were a lot of missed opportunities that I would have stopped that the tour passed. If we do this again I may look for an independent tour that will meet our needs. I still don't want to drive while I'm on vacation. It's fun for the passengers but no picnic for the driver.

The Thurston Lava Tube is dimly lit. Your eyes will get use to it after a while. You just have to dodge the water puddles. The problem for mobile impaired is going down to the lava tube and climbing the steps out of the lava tube.

Try viewing the Road to Hana again. Some old Panoramas were at the beginning and they take along time to load because they are huge files in comparison to standard 4x6's.

Wicked site, going to Hawaii in March on Princess and your site got me jacked up even more...Was the website hard to do?

I'd like to say how difficult it was and all the coding that was required to get this site up and running. But I would be lying. All the software came with my computer and it is a simple drag and drop with some pull down menus to make links.

I hope not to get flamed but it is as simple as using a Macintosh. :)

Archived