Carnival miracle 2/1/09

MILEMRKR63

Any family sailing this 8 night Western Carribean cruise?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Hey - I just found out I could get a great deal on this cruise. Do you know anything about the ship? Never been on Carnival before.

I have sailed the Carnival Legend 6 times and the Carnival Spirit 4 times, both sister ships to the Miracle. I really like the configuartion of the ship and its great passenger flow. I also like the pool areas as they are spacious and I really enjoy the super club(amazing meal) and plan on dining there a few nights on this solo sailing for me. The night clubs and lounges are fun. Its all about what you make of it. The gym is great, as well as the locker room facilities (steam and sauna are excellent).

I have sailed other cruise lines (RCCL, Princess, NCL, Cunard, Disney, Seabourn and Celebrity) and I really enjoy Carnival (this will be cruise 39 with them). I have found the passengers on the 8 night cruises a bit more laid back and not as rowdy. I am thinking of doing the 2/9 cruise as well.

I think their has been a huge improvement in their service and dining and rank their food pretty high amongst the ther cruise lines I have sailed.

Let me know if your sailing or not. Would be nice to meet for a drnk. I am confident you wont be dissapointed.

Archived