east Island bio bay menu ?

BJAMINGIRL

Anyone that has done the Bio Bay tour with East Island excursion can you give me any insite on what the food was like at the resturant. Was anything really good or anything really bad? I guess we need to give them our choices. Right now we were leaning to the Fajitas or the chicken breast with onion & Vegetables.

Well..... it is not the best food you will eat on PR.....Edible, but not memorable.

On our first trip some people raved about the Mexican entrees, so when I went last month and tried it, it was not for me. I did not like the Fajitas, just meat and tortillas.... none of the fixings. I would not say the chicken meat was even seasoned with a mexican flavor. The saw the quesadilla (someone else's) had all the fixings with it. If you do the Mexican, skip the chicken, go with the beef and do the quesadilla.

Our first time we went, we tried the chicken with onion and veggies, it was ok, and the stuffed yucca mofongo was pretty good. Better than my checken fajita from last time.

My niece really liked her cheese burger and fries!

No matter what you choose meal-wise, the BioBay will be the highlight.

Also, really study the constellations painted on the wall... when you get on the boat and they show you the constellations, you will really "see" them better.

It is a fantastic experience, enjoy!

Archived