Carnival Spirit 4D 7106...window?

tigervixxxen

I have a question about the cabin assignment I just received for my January cruise on the Spirit. I booked an inside guarantee and got cabin 7106 and was hoping someone could tell me to expect from this room. I understand it is very far forward inside category room. However it is on the outside of the deck, will there be some sort of obstructed window or french door in that cabin?

I have a question about the cabin assignment I just received for my January cruise on the Spirit. I booked an inside guarantee and got cabin 7106 and was hoping someone could tell me to expect from this room. I understand it is very far forward inside category room. However it is on the outside of the deck, will there be some sort of obstructed window or french door in that cabin?

Nope- it is an inside cabin- you have no window or door to the outside. You DO have a connecting door to the balcony cabin next door.

What to expect-- an inside cabin is extremly dark 24 hours a day- use the phone for a wake up service or you will sleep past your time.

I dont understand what you mean that its on the outside of the deck.

You are located under the bridge

Archived