LONG MEGA review-STAR Mex Riviera 10/28-all you need to know!

alemap

Hi Pat! Just a quick note to let you know that a bunch of us CC Star Cruisers will meet in the Star Bar at 8 pm tomorrow night. There's also a CC get-together Monday night with the crew, so be sure to get to the Saturday night thing so we can give you the details of the Monday night soiree. If you'll go to the Roll Call Forum and check out the "Ole! Mexican Riviera on 11/13" thread, you'll find the time and place of that Monday meeting.

It's cold here in Colorado and we're supposed to have light snow tomorrow. I know it will be cool for the first couple of days, but bet it won't snow!

I'm packed and ready for the limo to pick me up at 5:30 am tomorrow morning! Gotta put some color on my toes and finger nails.. lolol

Linda

I see in your post that you were able to get the Canopy adventure tour for 1/2 the cost of the one offered by the ship. Could you tell me what company offers this deal and will they pick you up near the ship. Any information is appreciated.

Actually, the Canopy Zipline Adventure in Ixtapa is $125 on NCL and we got our Canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta for $63.00 ($70 with a 10% discount for paying cash when you get there). See http://www.canopytours-vallarta .com and the Cruise critic Mexican Riviera board for more info.

I'm new to these boards...and very much appreciate reading everyone's posts.

My SO and I are scheduled for the 24 Jan sailing on the Star. We're both looking forward to it, and seeing this thread just makes me that much more excited!

Thanks for all the info!

Cath

CruisingfromMN - I passed on your message and am waiting for him to get back to me with an E mail address. I will follow up again today.

Hi Starboyz, Thanks for getting the message to Eby. He called last night and it was great to talk to him. He provided an email address to me so I am trying to email him this morning. However, twice it has come back as undeliverable. I'll keep you posted and thanks again.

• 4 months later...

Star Boyz are you both still on the STAR? Don't even be thinking about heading out on vacation before we get there next week. We have a great group of Cruise Critic members who will want to meet you both on 4/15 at 3:00 in the STAR BAR.

:cool:

Archived