Is IMAGINATION sailing on 2/23/09?

racepoint

It was there when I just looked. Its a 4 day cruise right? Carnival inside guarantee $259, OV guarantee $299. Looks like the same date as you mentioned to me. Anything you want me to check?

I checked PSE code, just picked it at random. $249 for 5A and $269 for 6A or 6A guarantee. No inside cabins at inside rate. any other rates you want to check?

Same thing happened to me. We're booked on the 5/4 Imagination sailing & when I went to the CCL website, it was missing. It's really weird to see them all there except yours! So, I checked "My Reservation" and it was there, but when I clicked on the schedule, it was blank.:eek: So, I called.

Apparantly they're having trouble with the website. She found it right away and since, when I look, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.:rolleyes: I'd call to confirm if you're worried.

That's been happening lately, my 1-8 Inspiration cruise hasn't been showing on the web site for a week or more. My guess is when it sells out, or gets close to being sold out, they pull it from the site, or it's just a technical issue..

Everything worked on the Carnival website for my reservation until about 3 days ago. If I go to modify booking to see my cruise details it just now comes up as ERROR ? It never did that until 3 days ago. I am also having problems with them sending me e-mails. But not from others ? I don't know ? :D That's why I'm a Jailer and not a Computer Tech I guess..;) :D

Archived