2 Pictures of Pearl AF Mini Suite #11150

COCRU

This is my first attempt at attaching pictures so hope this works. Here are two pictures of AF Mini-suite #11150 on the Pearl. This is the one that is all the way AFT and has the bed near the balcony. We needed the bed separated into two beds. Very comfortable room for two people. Nice size balcony with comfortable regular chairs (not lounge chairs).

1169233968_Cruise-MiniSuite11150.jpg.15d6291ab856ee77943cae31ab11b292.jpg

883274035_Cruise-MiniSuiteAF11150.jpg.534866ccebd0742fda0d096c2ebfe34a.jpg

i think i like 11150's configuration better than the other aft minis...is the tv close to the edge of the bed or is it closer to the couch...i couldn't tell the depth in the pic...i know in the other aft minis the tv seems to be hard to see from the bed since it's by the couch...

i think i like 11150's configuration better than the other aft minis...is the tv close to the edge of the bed or is it closer to the couch...i couldn't tell the depth in the pic...i know in the other aft minis the tv seems to be hard to see from the bed since it's by the couch...

Hehe, I was going to say that I very much prefer the other configuration better. I like having the bigger table space and it just seems to be more open than 11150's configuration.

Having 2 corner units back to back seems kinda awkward...

The TV swivels, but it is most comfortable to watch from the bed since it is closer. There is the desk area next to the TV and a separate vanity area with chair on the opposite side (closer to the bathroom) of that wall unit. The desk chair that was next to the TV and closest to the bed was in the way when you wanted to go out on the balcony so we ended up putting it in the corner by the closet. I think the room would be small for more than two people, but then this was our first cruise so we don't have anything to compare it with. It was a very nice room for two people. Lots of built-in drawers and closet space. Hope that helps. :)

The majority of AF mini suites are along the side of the ship. The room is a bit different. The couch/table is near the balcony, not the bed.

I prefer this layout and it was one of the reasons we did not take another cruiseline that had the bed near the balcony and the couch inside the room towards the bath. We like to sit in the sitting area and watch the world go by.

we were in a mini on the pearl....11014...and it was bigger and had more space between bed and couch and the area with the mirror was desk size. i didn't know some mini's were larger than others. will pay attention because we want to take the repositioning cruise from l.a. through the panama canal. thanks.

Archived