Private Tour Guide Recommend anyone?

lovevacadays

Has anyone used a particular private tour guide that they like for Grand Cayman?

We recently went with the tour guide recommended for Mazatlan - Mazatlan Frank and it was my best experience in Mazatlan in 6 visits. Would love to find someone similar in Grand Cayman as well as Cozumel.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Has anyone used a particular private tour guide that they like for Grand Cayman?

We recently went with the tour guide recommended for Mazatlan - Mazatlan Frank and it was my best experience in Mazatlan in 6 visits. Would love to find someone similar in Grand Cayman as well as Cozumel.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi,

When are you giong? We're going there next week:). We booked our Stingray and Island tour with Native Way. We'll find out and let you know it's good, bad or nasty.

www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm

Thanks for the responses. Actually, looking for someone to take us around the island. We used a private tour guide in Mexico so there was only 10 in our group. It was a great way to see things at a more leisurely pace. Not sure if anyone knows of any private tour guide operators?

Anyway,have a great time next week in GC

We used Nativeway for our tour and it was a teriffic experience. My wife, two kids 14 months, 6 & me were the only ones on the tour. It was September in the offseason. They picked us up on time, we did have to wait for awhile, to actually leave the port, they were waiting to see if anyone else from the boat wanted to go on the tour with us. No one else joined us, so it was my family, Kerry the Photographer & Chris the Captain On the bus ride to the boat they stommed to show us some Iguanas, they even caught one for my daughter to pet:). We than got on the Catamaran and went to Stingray City, there was 6 other tour boats doing there thing, & than we were off to the side, my kids had a blast. Than on the way to Rum Beach Pointe my baby was getting tired & real cranky, so while we snorkeled Kerry was nice enough to hold her as she slept. We saw so much thanks to her, it was awesome. Finally at Rum Beach Pointe my baby was happy from her nap & we ate some lunch & relaxed on the beach. I cant recomment this tour enough!!!

Oh yea, I got some pics from the tour at the link below

Please let me know what you think of this excursion...I will be booking it for january

Hi MNmomof4

I'll be glad to do it, but we'll be home by 01/11/09. If I can go on line while I'm on the ship or we're in Miami hotel, I'll let you know ASAP. We'll be in Cayman Island on 01/06/09 and I think you'll there on 01/20/09. We are staying in Miami for 3 days after our cruise.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Please let me know what you think of this excursion...I will be booking it for January

We just got back to Miami today! The crew Thomas, Moses and Chris (Camera man) did great job. You'll enjoy it. The weather was great and sea was calm. We have only nine people in our group compare to forty people in some boats.:)

Also Marva Shaw (Ocho Rios) tour was great too.

I was there last march and we found a tour right as we got off ship.we were taken in a very nice mini van.air.very pleasant.we were taken to turtle farm,rum cake factory,and the most beautiful beach I have ever seen.we had a great time there.very good price.:p

Booked 1/2 day with Outrage Stingray City Eco Tour and it was awesome. We were out 5 hours at Stingray City, snorkeling, and Starfish beach. It was totally customizable. The day we went all of the other tours to Stingray city were cancelled but we went and had a great time. My wife was a little nauseous after stingray city so we went to Starfish beach for awhile. Captain John Michael identified all the sealife and had a ton of knowledge about area history and points of interest. Later we went back out and snorkled for an hour and a half. It was great the captain floated a raft on a long line so we could just run back and forth along the line above the reef. It was so easy and better than fighting the current. On the way back to the dock we went up a river and he pointed out the beaty of the mangrove ecosystems. It was a wonderful day under challenging conditions. It was worth every penny!

Archived