Glory Lido Deck Cabins 9292/9286 9291/9285?

gill_boo

Has anyone ever stayed in these rooms? I am wondering if they are noisy because they back on to a well used public hallway. Or if someone has stayed in a cabin that backed on like these do please let me know. Looking at them for our cruise with the kids.

Anyone?
I was offered an upgrade to the Lido deck cabin 9270 Glory- after I took this I noticed the elevators were extremely close. I did a bunch of research here on CC and everyone said that these cabins were quiet even though they were close to the elevators. good luck!

I was offered an upgrade to the Lido deck cabin 9270 Glory- after I took this I noticed the elevators were extremely close. I did a bunch of research here on CC and everyone said that these cabins were quiet even though they were close to the elevators. good luck!

We have stayed in both 9270 and 9273, and they were the most enjoyable cabins of any cruise! The only time we heard any noise, was the night of the deck party .. when a few passengers got a bit rowdy. There are doors and walls separating the rooms from the public areas.

I think your four cabins are in a terrific location!

Catrin

Archived