"Fortune House Hotel" OF Miami ? Any Opinions For Pre-Cruise ?

mr jailerman

Hi Guys..Switched from the "Habana Libre Beach Resort" to this Business District Hotel that looks to be VERY close to the Port. It is located across the street from the "Conrad Hilton". Any info good or bad would be great. Thanks and Happy Cruising..:)

Nine years old boys LOVE business district hotels as they are SOOOO CLOSE to the beach and all the fun in the sand and the sea! Moreover they usually have a FANTASTIC view - you can watch skysrcapers and cars and ...and...that's exactly a child's dream of a beach vacation!;)

Hey! You know what? New York has skyscrapers too and a lot of business hotels!:D

Sorry I had to be so sarcastic...:oI couldn't help it:o;)

We booked this hotel because of the two bedroom suites & sofa bed in the living room. With a group traveling together you couldn't beat the price. For one night it's a good location.

I'm looking forward to the view from our "skyscraper" suite.

My group stayed there a couple years ago the night before our cruise. It is a very nice hotel in the nicest part of Miami. The view is completely amazing, and for the price, it is so worth it. I would totally stay there again. Only problem I had was there was really no restaraunts around there. So, we ordered pizza.

Archived