Vision of the Seas - What did RCCL do to fix flooding on the 8th Deck on 12/7 sailing

Saitken69

Does anyone out there know what RCCL did to repair the damage caused by the flooding on deck 8 on the 12/7 sailing? Has the carpet/padding been replaced?

We are in 8088 for the 1/4 Panama repositioning - was 8088 affected? Does it smell mildewy? Have they done the proper repairs/replacements?

If anyone out there knows, I'd love to hear it. We've waited 18 months for this ab-fab holiday & truly hope that our JS doesn't smell icky.

Thanks in advance,

shanny

Costa Mesa, CA

My TA hasn't been able to find out anything on the repairs....

Is there ANYBODY out there that knows the outcome of flooding incident? Anyone that was on the 12/14/08 Mexican Riviera sailing know anything?

Happy New Year.

Shanny

Costa Mesa, CA

We were on that sailing and heard of the problems. We were in aft corner 7152, but weren't affected. A member of our roll call was significantly impacted. I haven't heard what what Royal Caribbean did to correct the ship, but we did hear from our roll call member that she was very pleased with RCI's eventual response in compensating for all of the problems. :)

We were on that sailing and heard of the problems. We were in aft corner 7152, but weren't affected. A member of our roll call was significantly impacted. I haven't heard what what Royal Caribbean did to correct the ship, but we did hear from our roll call member that she was very pleased with RCI's eventual response in compensating for all of the problems. :)

Thanks Dave. Do you mean Jill? I read her posts on the roll call about the flooding - hence, my questions!

Shanny

Archived