Nachi or Passion Isl???

glrydays

Been to Coz before - went to PAradise beech with the kids. The food was good, but we found it a bit crowded ( we don't really want the jet skis or trampolines)

We will be back in March and are thinking of trying something different.

Considering Nachi or Passion Island.

1) What are the all inclusive fees at Nachi? Is there a fee for kids?

2) Is the only way to get to Passion through the cruiseline excursion? The cruiseline excursion is very expensive.

3) Can anyone recommend another all-inclusive private beach club?

Hi, I booked Nachi for our April cruise. We also have 2 kids (both teens), but the cost was $49 for adults and I believe $29 for kids. You can go to the Island Marketing website, thats where I booked thru and they showed pics and had alot of info. We did choose this beach because we read that the service is great, you get food cooked to order (not buffet), and the food sounds great, also includes drinks . . alcohol and non. They limit the amount of people to no more than 100. From the past post I've read, people have said it never seems like theres more than 40 or 50 people there at one time. We figured the ship will always feel crowded to us, so we wanted a little peace and relaxation along w/great service to get away from it all for a few hours. I think if your looking for quiet, this sounds like the place to be. Good luck.:o

Thanks - I just reserved with Island marketing. $49 for adults and $12 for our kids (they are 9 and 7). That is pretty darn good seing as it includes lunch, chairs and drinks. I know at Paradise we probably ended up spending more by the time we had food, some drinks and rented chairs.

Do they provide transportation? If no - how much is a cab?

Archived